Highland Metals continues to closely monitor developments regarding the emergence of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) locally, domestically, and internationally.
As the health, wellness, and safety of the Highland Metals community remains our top priority, we want to take this opportunity to update our business partners and customers on the actions we’re taking to minimize the risk of contraction and transmission to ensure we are able to safely continue business operations, including but not limited to:
- Proactively monitoring updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, and state and local government mandates to abide by their official guidelines and recommendations.
- Strictly adhering to work instructions to maintain high levels of cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities.
- Restricting non–essential visits and deliveries to our facilities.
- Fully staffing our customer service call center to provide full ordering support and provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- Making use of digital technologies to conduct business meetings including teleconferencing in lieu of in–person meetings.
- Implementing temporary telecommuting arrangements for employees whose job duties are conducive to working from home but who do not regularly telecommute.
We are committed to maintaining standard business operations and will do everything within our means to ensure minimal business disruption to limit the impact on our partners and customers. As the situation evolves, we’ll continue to provide regular updates.